Friday, October 28, 2011

On the "To Do List" - Flipsnack


While browsing through my Google Reader feeds today (part of my inquiry exploration and a great way to do Pro D everyday) I found a post by Doug Peterson about an tool called Flipsnack and his original post about this tool from May. Flipsnack is an online tool that can turn PDFs into an online book format where you can turn the pages. My first thought was "finally an alternative to Animoto (great but getting a little overused on my class wiki) for sharing photos to celebrate learning in my Kindergarten class.  I can see it as being useful for creating an online book of student illustrations or writing from library classes (always looking for ways to raise the library profile).  I am sure there are many other uses waiting to be discovered.  There are many other "snack" choices at the bottom of the home page including photosnack (photo slideshows), bannersnack (creating flash banners) and podsnack (creating custom mp3 lists), tubesnack (creating custom video lists), quizsnack (poll and survey maker).  Oh, the possibilities.....

No comments:

Post a Comment