Next, I downloaded the digolet to my toolbar -easy! Then I tried to add the tool for sending links to my blog. I kept getting an error message. I will try again tomorrow.
Then I had a look at groups. I joined two groups:
"'Developing Digital Skills @ School' focuses on ICT. DigiSkills
teachers design, share, compare and enhance teaching methods and
materials."
"A group for teacher-librarians to help share, network, and grow"
I am really excited because TL Diigo is owned by Joyce Valenza (I am a big fan). Right away I found a site that will be useful in my TL practice. Kathy Malatesta's "Researchcameleon" site describes how to add digital book trailers to Follett Destiny (our online library catalog). I just introduced our intermediate students to the book review section of Destiny last week and they are beginning to post written reviews. They would be thrilled to be able to post video trailers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment